Nothing else got accomplished this week. Again. I'm choosing not to beat myself up, however, because my day job was particularly stressful in terms of projects that need to get done on a deadline and so forth. I needed the mental vacation when I went home at night.
Things to do in the coming week:
– Contact Apple store or computer guys and get data transferred from the old computer to the new one (may require giving up my computer for a few days)
– Write Chapter One of Novel
– Walk/Run at least three days this week & at least 2 miles each day
– Make a list of poems I want to include in the collection
– Make edits to two of the poems I know I want to include
– Contact my sisters accountant to find out about setting up an IRA
– Do yoga (three sun salutations minimum) each morning before work
How are you, mis amigos? Have a good weekend?
[Cross-posted to my website. You are welcome to comment either here or there.]