The car situation also forced me to spend two hours digging through unfiled paperwork, causing me to come to the conclusion that having two years worth of unfiled paperwork is a bad thing that needs to be rectified. This requires me to purchase new a new filing cabinet(s), buy folders/large envelopes, and set time to go through the process of sorting and putting everything in its place. Ideally, I would keep things organized after accomplishing this feat, and though past history has shown I will not, I remain hopeful.
The Poetry Collection must be postmarked by the middle of this week, so writing goals shall be mainly focused on that. I can't tell you how much I thrive on the stress of a deadline. I'm not entirely sure it's a good thing to thrive on, but I do and so I'm going to use it to my best advantage.
Things to do in the coming week:
– Make final edits to the poems I know I want to include in Poetry Collection, compile said collection, and submit to contest.
– Rewrite Chapter One/Write Chapter Two of Novel
– Walk/Run at least three days this week & at least 2 miles each day (0/3)
– Do yoga (three sun salutations minimum) each morning before work (0/5)
– Contact my sisters accountant to find out about setting up an IRA
– Get info and such together to send taxes in.
– Either purchase new a new filing cabinet(s), and/or buy folders/large envelopes, and/or go through the process of sorting and putting everything in its place.
– Contact Apple store or computer guys and get data transferred from the old computer to the new one (may require giving up my computer for a few days) – May hold off on this till next week, which seems to be my ongoing motto here. *sigh*
How was your weekend, lovelies? Full of joy and accomplishments, I hope.
[Cross-posted to my website. You are welcome to comment here or there.]